Engineering Program updates Aug 29, 2018
What's happening this year for engineering
CREATE – A program through the SRBX Education Foundation
Tuesdays after school in room 56 until 4:30pm. First day is Sep 11
The purpose of the CREATE Mentoring Program is to educate and inspire students to pursue career pathways which create the built environment.
The program brings in mentors to work with the students.
This years project is to design a Mobile Tiny House
We currently have 5 mentors.
The competition will run through March 2019.
Parents can get more information by contacting Mr. Brown.
Students can stop by after school to find out more.
The CREATE Project is supported by the:
Sacramento Regional Builders Exchange
1331 T Street ǀ Sacramento, CA 95811
CREATE Mentoring Program: website | linkedin | facebook
STAFFORD KING WIESE ARCHITECTS
Contact Person: Christopher Garcia
Director of K-12 Education
West Campus and SKW Architects are working together to support WC students.
Engineering Parent Board
The Preliminary Goals:
- Support the engineering programs.
- Recruit more mentors and develop more relationships with businesses and other organizations to provide resources for the engineering students.
- Acquire equipment and supplies for the engineering students.
- If you’d like to be involved
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org