Information for Volunteer Drivers
All volunteer drivers must do the following in order to be eligble to drive any player to a game besides your child. (You don’t need to do this is you’re only going to drive your child to games.)
- Fill out and sign the “Volunteer Driving Form“
- Make a copy of your driver’s license
- Make a copy of your insurance declarations policy page (Minimum requirement is $50,000/$100,000 liability and $25,000 property damage)
- Fill out and sign the “Release of Driver’s Record Form“
- Bring all items to the West Campus Front Office. Hours are M-F 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Also, you must be finger-printed by the SCUSD. If you’ve already been finger-printed by SCUSD, Ms. Nobida will be able to confirm that. If you haven’t been fingerprinted, here’s the fingerprinting form you will need to take to the district office.
- Click here for more information about how and where to get finger printed.
Questions: Please contact Ms. Nobida @ (916) 277-6400