How to Get a Work Permit


West Campus students:

Work Permit Form can be downloaded here. See “Related Links” (either below or to the right, depending on your device).


  1. Print out a work permit.
  2. Neatly fill out all personal information and have parent sign on signature line.
  3. Fill out school information.
  4. Have employer fill out company information, work/job duties, and have a manager sign.
  5. After all of the information has been completed:

          a.  Students can scan and email to Mrs. Debra Durazo,, Office Manager/Controller at West Campus; or

          b.  If a student is not able to scan and email, a hard copy can be taken to the school office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

For more information about child labor laws, contact the U.S. Department of Labor and the State of California Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.