Through California College Guidance Initiative (CCGI) curriculum and support for students, our 9th-12th graders have access to daily and/or weekly activities that prepare them to answer the following:
- What am I interested in pursuing academically? career-wise?
- What are A-G requirements? Am I A-G compliant?
- FAFSA support and Financial Aid types
- College application process and timeline
- Personal statement support
CaliforniaColleges.edu provides a guide for your college and career paths.
For more information about CCGI, click on the “Related Link” (to the right or below, depending on your device).