Testing Accomodations & Fee Waivers


We are committed to providing equitable and accessible testing environments for our learners. If your student has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan, please reach out the counseling department to request accommodations for College Board exams. 

Please note that students who have previously requested an accommodation with College Board are automatically renewed until graduation.